We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cooking class

Kabul
Level Contributor
17 posts
cooking class

Hi,

I will be going to Rome in mid September and wanted to ask are there any half-day cooking classes in Rome that would teach you how to make Italian dish like pizza/pasta etc etc

Regards

DFW, TEXAS
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
92 reviews
61 helpful votes
1. Re: cooking class

visit the website cookingclassesinrome.com

your have to email the chef Andrea to book a class

We will be taking this class in Oct, it has recd favorable reviews on Trip Advisor

oakland
1 post
2. Re: cooking class

For English Cooking Classes in Rome Italy visit USA Today Travel Tips

…usatoday.com/english-cooking-classes-rome-i…

Have Fun!

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
29 reviews
27 helpful votes
3. Re: cooking class

I can't say enough good things about Andrea Consoli's cooking class at Le Fate restaurant in Trastevere. It begins about 11:30am and finishes up about 5-5:30pm. We made pumpkin blossoms stuffed with mozzarella and prociutto, a lovely pasta with tomatoes and ricotta cheese, saltimbocca, and tiramisu. It was a great class and very reasonably priced.

www.cookingclassesinrome.com

Kabul
Level Contributor
17 posts
4. Re: cooking class

Thank you so much for your great suggestions.

Just one more question, is the cooking class in English or Italian?

Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
29 reviews
27 helpful votes
5. Re: cooking class

Andrea will custom the class to the language spoken by the people attending. Ours was in English. Not sure what other languages he speaks, but I think he might do them in French and German.

DFW, TEXAS
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
92 reviews
61 helpful votes
6. Re: cooking class

English

If you email Andrea and he replys in excellent English

If you read the forum that has been posted on this subject you will find most everybody that has taken the class are Americans and most of us don't speak Italian

DFW, TEXAS
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
92 reviews
61 helpful votes
7. Re: cooking class

Also ck out the links on his website, that should help you get an idea of his

class

Edited: 29 August 2010, 13:13
8. Re: cooking class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2011, 05:18