We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guest House Rome and Cialdini Inn

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
54 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Guest House Rome and Cialdini Inn

I've tried booking the Guest House Rome through Expedia and got a confirmation for the Cialdini Inn. They also share the same address. The Guest House looks a bit nicer. Does anyone know if they are just in the same building and how I would book the Guest House?

Thank you so much for your replies.

DFW, TEXAS
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guest House Rome and Cialdini Inn

I went to the Guest House Rome website and emailed the owner of the hotel/B&B and got a very quick response.

I don't know if they are in the same bldg, I don't believe they are the same, I think when a place is booked Expedia refers you to another possible place to book

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
54 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guest House Rome and Cialdini Inn

Thank you so much for your response. I tried to find the website and couldn't. Would it be possible to give me the website information.

Thank you again

DFW, TEXAS
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guest House Rome and Cialdini Inn

www.guesthouserome.it

near the bottom of the page is an email address that I used and personally emailed the place instead of using the contact form. The owner is Marco.

info@guesthouserome.it

Vail, Colorado
Level Contributor
54 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Guest House Rome and Cialdini Inn

Thank you for your help!

5. Re: Guest House Rome and Cialdini Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2011, 07:50