We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Bar Meet for October 27th?

SoCal
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Wine Bar Meet for October 27th?

I've been contacted by another fellow traveler regarding a possible wine bar meet, so I thought I would post a message to see if any others were interested in joining us for a glass of wine/soft drink/espresso and a chance to meet fellow TA forum members. The proposed day of the event is 27 October, and at this point there are no specific bars identified for the meet. Anyone with an interest in meeting with us please respond within this thread. Also, if there are any recommendations for a suitable bar for the meet, please feel free to provide that information. Ciao!

Edited: 19 September 2010, 17:50
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
293 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine Bar Meet for October 27th?

Where to have a TA Meeting . A wine-bar , a pizzeria ,a pub depends from where people who joins the meeting s staying !

Give us more info about where you or the other TA are staying and we find the place ! Plenty of nice spots here in Rome

Enjoy your staying

pincopallo_it@yahoo.it

SoCal
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine Bar Meet for October 27th?

We're staying in Prati a few blocks north of Castel Sant' Angelo, the other party is near Piazza del Parlamento in the historic district. We're up for pretty much any of the venue types you mentioned, and the location is not a big driver-we can take a cab or public transportation to the meet if necessary.

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wine Bar Meet for October 27th?

I arrive in Rome from Sorrento on 27 October and am meeting my husband there, so could possibly make a meet. We are staying in Via del Babuino, near Piazza del Popolo. I'll sent my email address by PM

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,438 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wine Bar Meet for October 27th?

Count me in! We're coming from Sorrento on the 26th.

SoCal
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wine Bar Meet for October 27th?

That makes 6 for our Rome meet-anyone else? I will begin compiling a list of possible meeting spots, but if the DEs or other regulars have any good suggestions, we would be much obliged.

SoCal
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wine Bar Meet for October 27th?

I will be posting a new thread with the details of the meet on the 27th. If anyone would like to attend, please let me know so I can get a headcount-some of the bars get crowded in the evening, so if our group is large, I may need to call for reservations to be sure we have somewhere to sit.

7. Re: Wine Bar Meet for October 27th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 07:16