We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant on top of the Spanish Steps

UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Restaurant on top of the Spanish Steps

This is a long shot...

I was in Rome earlier this year with a small group. We tried to go to a restaurant we had found at the top of the Spanish Steps but they were closed for a private function. I'm heading back in November so I'm hoping we can try again. However, silly me, lost the business card for the place so now I have no idea what it was called.

Basically, if you're looking from the top of the stairs down (in front of the church), it's at the top along the right with a killer patio and a more intimate downstairs.

If this makes any sense at all, help is appreciated! :)

Cheers!

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
12,945 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant on top of the Spanish Steps

Intercontinatal Hotel right there the Concierge will have best info...

Otellos alla Concordia my value fav in that area

For glitter more $ Ninos was good enough for Tom and Katie

probably will be good enough for you...

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant on top of the Spanish Steps

Hi, could it be this one

ilpalazzettoroma.com/palazzetto_rome_english…

or this one

www.caffeciampini.com/inglese/dovesiamo.php

They are both on Piazza della Trinita dei Monti, at the top of the Spanish Steps.

Edited: 20 September 2010, 14:23
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,030 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant on top of the Spanish Steps

Does sound like Il Pallazetto. Owned by the Hassler hotel and the restaurant also has a small boutique hotel. Ninos is great but no view. If you do try Il Pallazetto I would love to hear what you thought of it. You could also do drinks on the patio.

4. Re: Restaurant on top of the Spanish Steps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2011, 05:46