We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advanced cooking class in Rome?

Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Advanced cooking class in Rome?

I'm looking for a one-day cooking class in Rome. I'm fairly experienced in italian cooking and woud prefer somthing more advanced if possible. Recommendations anyone?

United States
Level Contributor
449 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advanced cooking class in Rome?

Try calling Tricolore, a brand new place in the Monti neighbourhood on via Urbana, call 06 88976898 or send email to info@tricoloremonti.it

They seem to offer a little bit of everything...

There's also a calendar of cooking classes altho some seem range from making bread, to colombian food, to gnocchi..etc....

www.tricoloremonti.it/site/index.php…

rome
Level Contributor
2,189 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Advanced cooking class in Rome?

Tricolore is lovely, though only in Italian, if that is a problem....

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Advanced cooking class in Rome?

I'd agree with wine_gal_Rome. Most of the advanced classes my friends went to were in Italian. You might email some of the folks in this link for more info:

http://tinyurl.com/Rome-Cooking

Edited: 08 January 2011, 16:25
United States
Level Contributor
449 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advanced cooking class in Rome?

Winegal - absolutely true... My mistake...

Genzano di Roma...
Level Contributor
124 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advanced cooking class in Rome?

Get in touch with Sienna at Italy Hotline. She offers many gourmet classes and tours for the beginner or the advanced. I have taken a class with the chef she uses and it was amazing and fun, I learned a lot and I consider myself to be an excellent and learned cook.

Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Advanced cooking class in Rome?

Hi LovingRome, WineGal, romeishometous and mayinrome,

thank you for for good tips and advices. Would like to stay in touch for evaluations etc. Best regards K, Soganfamily

7. Re: Advanced cooking class in Rome?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2011, 05:16