We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian/Rome based travel agency

maryland
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Italian/Rome based travel agency

flying into Rome and hope to visit Venice/Florence and return to Rome. Is there an agency there that would package that tour rather than use a consolidator here in the USA?

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
9,548 posts
486 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian/Rome based travel agency

May I ask you why you are looking for a tour? Would you consider taking the train from Rome to Florence, to Venice, and back to Rome, and visit these cities independently?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3,377 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian/Rome based travel agency

tom I booked the first time thru European destinations and it worked out perfect, we went to Rome first, than Florence and finished in Venice. They mailed me the train tickets and all the vouchers. What I liked was I could pick the hotels.

have a great time in Italy :)

3. Re: Italian/Rome based travel agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2011, 06:20