We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you buy watercolours sold at Piazza Navona online?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
696 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Can you buy watercolours sold at Piazza Navona online?

I'm really kicking myself that I didn't buy any of the Roma watercolour scenes on cardboard that are for sale all round Piazza Navona and other tourist areas in Rome.

I'm now home and realise I have a perfect spot for 1 or 2, short of returning (which is on my agenda, but not my budget for sometime!) is there anywhere you can buy these online? I've tried googling with no success.

Thanks.

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
696 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you buy watercolours sold at Piazza Navona online?

Bump......hoping someone out there might know the answer....

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you buy watercolours sold at Piazza Navona online?

I haven't framed mine yet. I'll look on the back to see if there is any info.

Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
696 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you buy watercolours sold at Piazza Navona online?

Thanks Nancy!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you buy watercolours sold at Piazza Navona online?

Sorry, no info on the back. How about reading through the threads here and figuring out who is going to Rome in the next few months. Send them a private message and ask them to get information for you if they happen to visit Piazza Navona when they are in Rome.

5. Re: Can you buy watercolours sold at Piazza Navona online?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2012, 04:25