We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant La Neumacchia

ireland
Level Contributor
356 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant La Neumacchia

Hi all,

Only 2 more sleeps and i'l be there !!!!!

My friend that lived in Rome 6 or 7 years ago recommended a restaurant near the colleseum called La Neumacchia ( excuse if spelling is incorrect) cannot see it rated here on tripadvisor. Has anyone been recently and what did they think ?

Thanks

Cath

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant La Neumacchia

There are a bunch of reviews, under two different names:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187791-d8…

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187791-d1…

And you can search the forum for >Naumachie< and >Naumachia<.

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant La Neumacchia

cath this is my favorite place 2 eat ,it was a about 4 yrs ago but can t wait to return next month,when r u going?

ireland
Level Contributor
356 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant La Neumacchia

Thanks for that Zerlina, pretty good reviews overall.

Hi Berni, good to hear its your fav, we're off on Tuesday, cant wait, my third time and more excited than ever. Will let u know when i get back if i get to eat in Naumachia and if its still good,

Ciao

4. Re: Restaurant La Neumacchia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 05:17