We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

hi, has anyone stayed in this B and B ....what was it like and would it be suitable for my 75 yr old mother and my 24 yr old daughter to stay??

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

I'm not entirely sure about this, but I suspect that the B&B has a largely homosexual clientele. Your mother and daughter would probably be happier elsewhere.

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,543 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

I've heard the same thing about In & Out. Some friends of ours (male & female) are staying at the In & Out near Campo di Fiori in a few weeks. They checked out the website and said it was fine for them and they didn't mind staying there. The rooms are all very bright and colorful, but otherwise it looks like any other B&B. I think they're staying in the pink room. :)

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

The Web site shows the rainbow flag used by the homosexual liberation movement in Italy, which I think is fairly reliable as an indicator.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
130 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

I'm staying there next month when I travel to Rome. Will let you know :-) Being from SF - I'm not bothered by their "homosexual clientele" though.

Edited: 22 March 2011, 17:57
Virginia
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
398 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

Zerilina,

why would they be happier elsewhere? Just because a lot of people that stay there are gay? Why would a pair of women be concerned or have to worry about that?

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

I didn't say that two women had anything to worry about, but most 75-year-old women that I know would be happier in another B&B.

Virginia
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
398 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

I see.

Most 75yo women I know would probably really enjoy it. Sounds like a great place - it has great reviews from all sorts of couples and people staying there of all ages - and a lot of fun.

It's not like there's anything different about this B&B from the one down the street, just because they have a lot of gay clients.

Edited: 22 March 2011, 18:27
Virginia
Level Contributor
3,543 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

Our friends checked out online reviews and found one that complained that most of the clientele weren't gay. I thought that was kinda funny. Both B&Bs get excellent reviews, and that's what's important to me.

Salem, Oregon
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

VTJedi, it sounds like you or people you know have stayed at the B&B In and Out Navona. We're going to be staying there in September. You said it had great views? Is it on 1st or 2nd floor (2nd & 3rd to Italians)? It looks convenient to Piazza Navona, is it easy to find? Thanks. KP

Edited: 28 March 2011, 22:47
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
130 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Accomodation Rome :IN AND OUT BandB Piazza Navona

I'm at In and Out now & leaving tmw! The location is amazing as well as the service! Alessandra and Filo are great nice acommadating owners, the b&b (navona) is new and very modern. I will write a review later but just wanted to let everyone know we love this B&B! For 100 euros a night you truly can't beat that for the location and how nice it is! It's on the second floor & no elevator! P.s. De Fransceca is literally 20 yards away! We can see the lines out our window! Amazing food there & the waiters are beyond nice!