We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Regional Raill or Metro

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
94 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Regional Raill or Metro

After arriving in Rome Tiburtina station, the bed and breakfast that I need to go to is located on Viale degli Ammiragli near the Vatican. My question is whether Valle Aurelia on the FR3 line or the Cipro Metro station would be easier to arrive. I am trying to avoid having tto change Metro lines at Termini with baggage.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Seller
Skip the Line: St Peter’s and Sistine...
22,966 reviews
from US$76.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Viewing...
528 reviews
from US$411.30*
Best Seller
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour...
2,818 reviews
from US$123.40*
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,606 reviews
from US$57.20*
US$63.60
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
337 posts
1,318 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Regional Raill or Metro

Hi ziggy86, Looking at the metro lines, I don't think you can avoid having to change lines at Termini, this should not be a problem, once off the train at Termini look for the Red line in the direction of Batitstini. The Cipro stop looks closest to your B&B.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Regional Raill or Metro

I'm not sure why you're arriving at Rome's Tiburtina station. It seems the worst station for your final destination. Where are you starting from?

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Regional Raill or Metro

If you want to avoid Termini, take FR1 to Roma Trastevere and switch to FR3 to Valle Aurelia, which is a bit further from your B&B than Metro Cipro, but neither is really cose.

4. Re: Regional Raill or Metro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 04:19