We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roma Pass vs. Roma PIu

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
99 posts
185 reviews
Save Topic
Roma Pass vs. Roma PIu

Is the only difference between these two that the Roma Piu covers areas outside of Rome and the fact that it cost 2 euros more?

How much of a discount do you get after using it for the first 2 free sights?

Must it be used consecutively for three days? I will be staying with relatives in the Abruzzi area and was thinking of taking a day trip or two to Rome......I may have to rethink this.

Thank you for you assistance!

Edited: 23 April 2011, 15:02
Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Roma Pass vs. Roma PIu

Yes, that's the only difference.

The list of museums is - logically - under the heading Museums at the top of the page here:

http://www.romapass.it/?l=en

The list of full and discounted prices is here:

romapass.it/doc/sitiAderentiCostoBiglietti_e…

The pass is valid for three consecutive days, until midnight of the third day.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,719 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roma Pass vs. Roma PIu

A day trip from Abruzzo to Rome would hardly be worth it. You'd spend an awful lot of time getting there and back. It would be best to stay at least one night, preferably two.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
99 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roma Pass vs. Roma PIu

Thank you for your replies.

Yes, I am thinking I will spend quite a bit of time traveling back and forth; not very practical though I know the aunts, uncles and cousins are probably going to complain!

I do have a cousin who lives in Rome and she's offered to have us stay so we may just take her up on it. I've been to Rome before with my husband but I want my children (20 and 16) to experience it.

4. Re: Roma Pass vs. Roma PIu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 17:19