We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Quirinale urgent help please

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
328 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Quirinale urgent help please

Have to book hotel tommorrow one of the possibilities is Hotel Quirinale. The other hotels are outside town. I am attending a conferance and would like to stay in the center, however if this hotel is terrible I will have to stay outside town. Therefore, kindly inform if you know this hotel. Information needed: is this a hotel you would recommend and stay at if you have 3-4 days in Rome. Is there any precautions I have to take when booking ex. a room not facing the main street, upper floor room and so on.

The more information you provide the easier will it be for me to decide. Thank you very much and sorry for requesting urgent helpl but hope you undertand that I have to book as quick as possible.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38,687 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Quirinale urgent help please

Have you looked at the reviews for the hotel here on TA? That is a good place to start as it is possible you may not get someone here today that has stayed at the hotel.

There are more than 350 reviews for the hotel here so I'm sure you will get a pretty good picture of the hotel from those reviews.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
328 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Quirinale urgent help please

Thank you for the advise that I will follow. However, didn´t give up on an answer from someone how stayed there or a person that knows Rome enough to advise me. Thanks.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,409 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Quirinale urgent help please

I haven't stayed in this hotel, but the location is very convenient. This web site has reviews just from people who have actually stayed in the hotel, so is quite reliable. The guest rating is 8.4 out of 10, which is pretty good.

www.venere.com/hotels/rome/hotel-quirinale/

Edited: 17 June 2011, 14:38
Viera, Florida
Level Contributor
901 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Quirinale urgent help please

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in 2009 and I would say that we enjoyed this hotel. Very friendly staff, wonderful location in the HD and an awesome breakfast dailey.

We were on the 3rd floor facing an alley, the room was nice and clean with a wonderful bathroom. Keep in mind that it is on a very busy street La Nationale but is very conventient for shopping and restraunts.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
328 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Quirinale urgent help please

Thank you all for your responses.

6. Re: Hotel Quirinale urgent help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 12:19