We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

does anyone know?

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
does anyone know?

The bus route for no.906?

the atac maps are not loading up for me, and i am trying to find the nearest place to pick it up.

thanks

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: does anyone know?

Where are you staying, Jodie, is it the bus nearest your accommodation? It's not a bus that goes into the Centre. It starts at Aurelia metro station and goes to the East of the City

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: does anyone know?

No, it's not working from either the Italian or English version of the site!

But nor though is the 64, on the Italian version at least - so presumably it's a wider problem than only the 906...

Best I can offer - and do treat it as such - is a copy of what Google have got cached for the stops in one direction...

www.pbase.com/isolaverde/image/136443078

Appears to have been stored only yesterday, so I hope that's of use?

Peter

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: does anyone know?

I suppose that you are looking for the 906 to reach Hydromania....The 'capolinea' (start of the ride) is at the Metro station Valle Aurelia (line A - red), near via baldo degli ubaldi and via angelo emo.

Ciao Daniela

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: does anyone know?

sorry, yes it was an option i was looking into, as something to do for my son, if it is going to be HOT. We are staying at the crowne plaza st peters, and wanted to find the easist way to get there.....

5. Re: does anyone know?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 22:18