We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A little assistance needed here

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
A little assistance needed here

Hi,

I am a little stuck here. I couldnt get to the site where i can choose the cities in Italy-Rome for the hotels in that particular city that i would like to stay in. Could anyone pls help me.

thanks!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,127 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A little assistance needed here

Your question (topic) appearred in the 'Italy Travel Forum'. Go back to that page...there you will see: "Jump to a more specific forum" followed by a box that says 'select forum'. Click on the little box with the arrow pointing down...and out will pop a list of all Italian cities and areas. Click on the city or area you want, and when that page pops up, look on the left hand side of tghe page and click on Hotels. Hope that helps....

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A little assistance needed here

Hihi,

Thanks. Did trip advisor change its interface or something?

Cos i remember the drop down list has all the cities in Rome and i can just pick eg: Pantheon and it will show me the list of hotels that are located in Pantheon.

Illinois
Level Contributor
17,165 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A little assistance needed here

Maybe you're in the forums section instead of the hotels section by mistake? There's a hotels link at the top of the page. Try that and see if it's what you're looking for.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: A little assistance needed here

In TA's Hotels list for Rome, you can insert the name of an attraction, e.g., Pantheon, and it will show you mostly hotels near the Pantheon and some with "distance unknown" and at least one that is in a totally different city.

www.venere.com has a drop-down list of areas in Rome.

Edited: 14 November 2011, 21:41
5. Re: A little assistance needed here

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2012, 10:23