We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jack Daniels in Rome?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Costa Mesa...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Jack Daniels in Rome?

This may be a silly question... but is it easy to find Jack Daniels in Italy? We are staying in Rome and Florence. I love wine but my husband is strictly a whisky man (I have been trying to get him to try something else for years!!)

Also, how much is it per bottle??

Thanks!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
2,407 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jack Daniels in Rome?

Supposedly it is exported to Italy, but I can not say that I have ever seen it any where. Perhaps I was just not looking. Next time I am at the IperCoop, I will have a look-see.

…suite101.com/jack-daniels-whiskey-exports-s…

Since it will be an import, I would imagine the price to be fairly hefty in comparison to say, something like wine or beer.

Stockton
Level Contributor
129 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jack Daniels in Rome?

byoj

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Siena, Montalcino
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jack Daniels in Rome?

SBee,

Yes I have seen it in the bars and shops. Didn't notice the price.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3,212 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jack Daniels in Rome?

Buy a couple of bottles from duty free on the way over.

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jack Daniels in Rome?

A wine merchant in Rome sells it for 25.80 Euro a bottle.

Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
707 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jack Daniels in Rome?

In Italy you can get Bourbon pretty much anywhere. You certainly can in Milan and Venice, so I can't see why they wouldn't have it in Rome. It's probably more expensive than what you'd pay in the US - however you can get other brands - Jim Beam, or Four Roses - in most supermarkets.

7. Re: Jack Daniels in Rome?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 10:24