We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unique activities for trip :-)

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
92 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Unique activities for trip :-)

Hi, I am having fun planning my itinerary for my next European adventure! The info I have found by searching has been very helpful. But I have some questions for you guys.

Here are the basics: I plan on traveling from London to Rome, either 10/14April - 22/23April.

Here are my questions:

-- Ancient Roman Bath that I can visit and use. I would like it to be close to Rome but I can make a day trip to experience it and the city it's in.

-- Gladiator show tickets? I saw the school but I don't like it enough to pay that much for it unless someone can tell me about a more affordable option :-)

-- ancient Roman dinner theatre experience like Medieval Banquet

I haven't had any luck finding info online. Can you guys help me with this and any other activities that UNIQUE to Rome? Thanks!!!!

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,409 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Unique activities for trip :-)

By the way, Peter, how did you get the double avatar?

42. Re: Unique activities for trip :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 21:13