We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating and transfer advice

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Eating and transfer advice

Hi all

After some tips on 2 things... Firstly for places to eat near to the trevi fountain area that would be suitable for me and my wife - I realise that is a very open ended question, so I guess my considerations would be not to noisy, good food (but not over the top tourist expensive) and have somewhere close by that does cocktails!

Then secondly, has anyone used Italy airport limosines or recommend any other company's that will let us travel in style from the airport (as a suprise) - the visit to rome is for a special occasion!

Thanks in advance

Nels

Hot Sulphur...
Level Contributor
880 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating and transfer advice

We always use Romecabs.com for our transport from the airport into the city. They meet you just outside bagage claim, with a sign with your name on it. The drivers are courtious and professional. The cars are very nice. I'm not sure if they've raised their rates or not - last year was $50 E from FCO to Navona.

Someone else will chime in with restaurants near the Trevi. We stay near Piazza Navona so we're more familiar with that area.

Safe travels!

2. Re: Eating and transfer advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 11:42