We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in Rome, Italy, close to the Vatican n old Rome

Pune, India
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hotel in Rome, Italy, close to the Vatican n old Rome

We are 3 non Italian speaking women who love walking, travelling to Rome, in mid May. We have a budget of $120 per night for triple room with breakfast preferably, in a B&B,etc. We would like to stay within 30 mins walking/train distance from the Vatican. Could anybody recommend a safe, clean hotel please

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,116 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel in Rome, Italy, close to the Vatican n old Rome

$120 for a triple room in May is very low and very short notice check on www.venere.com or www.booking.com. Try looking around the Vatican area

I've stayed at both these B&B's close to Pantheon and Campo de'Fiori

www.cityshouse.com

http://www.estercampodefiori.com/

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,719 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel in Rome, Italy, close to the Vatican n old Rome

$120 (US?) is really not very much money for a triple room, especially in May, which is high season. I think the Vatican area is your best option, but look at the location in a map, because some parts of the Vatican area are very far from the historic center. The booking sites that Jessy mentions are the same ones I use. The guest ratings and reviews are quite reliable on both sites.

3. Re: hotel in Rome, Italy, close to the Vatican n old Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 18:16