We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two very quick Qs - Roma Pass & Colosseum

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
490 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Two very quick Qs - Roma Pass & Colosseum

Hi,

I plan to buy a Roma Pass when I arrive in Rome. I did read on the rominrome website that the pass is available for sale at many other places than those mentioned on the official website. Is it true?? I will check in to Hotel Raffaello at 1:30 and then head to Colosseum for the undergound tour at 2:40 and would have very limited time in between.

1 - So I wanted to know what is best place to buy the Pass before getting to the Colosseum??

2 - If I am using the Roma Pass for entry into the Colosseum but have booked the guided tour over the phone do I get to skip the lines to enter or will I have to wait in the queue to exchange the online voucher for the ticket??

Thanks all who have so patiently answered my questions especially bvlenci and dbabe and many more.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,405 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two very quick Qs - Roma Pass & Colosseum

There are lots of places that sell the romapass. When you pass by any newspaper stands or tabacco shops be sure to ask if they have them.

As for entry into the colosseum, if you have the romapass just go in the left line which is designated for romapass users.

Donna

2. Re: Two very quick Qs - Roma Pass & Colosseum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 04:17