We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Pricing: Easitaly Tours Company

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
31 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Pricing: Easitaly Tours Company

Could anyone please provide me with approximate costs of Easitaly Tours Company excursions? I understand they are an excellent tour company and I'm building budget for a late May 2012 trip to Rome with adult son.

Thank you

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Pricing: Easitaly Tours Company

They obviously want you to contact them via the internet. After checking the following site, I find it very odd that most of the reviews (if not all!) rave about the company. Yet, most of the people posting the raves are first time Tripadvisor posters. This makes me rather suspicious...but of course I'm a skeptic.

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187791-d1…

Oh, and one of the 'reviewers' on page 2...does mention the cost. Good luck....

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
31 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Pricing: Easitaly Tours Company

Thank you!

3. Re: Tour Pricing: Easitaly Tours Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:16