We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Opinions of this apartment please

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
90 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Opinions of this apartment please

Thinking of booking this apartment in June. Pics look lovely.

friendlyrentals.com/en/apartments/rome/apart…

Any opinions of the rental company - Friendly Rentals

Also opinions of the location/area ??

Many thanks

Edited: 05 May 2012, 03:27
Best Seller
Skip the Line: St Peter’s and Sistine...
22,951 reviews
from US$76.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Viewing...
528 reviews
from US$411.30*
Best Seller
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour...
2,814 reviews
from US$123.40*
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,602 reviews
from US$57.20*
US$63.60
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
90 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

Anyone ??

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
90 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

Pleeeeeease

United States
Level Contributor
9,770 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

There is one Slow Travel review of another apartment but the relevant info for you was that the agency was responsive to the renters complaints and received a favorable review. You might also note how different the descriptions of the apartment was from reality in order to ask more questions about your rental, ie. Elevator size? The description says ancient building that cold mean the elevator is old or tiny.

www.slowtrav.com/italy/vr/review.asp?n=4534

TAB

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,586 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

Hi Karen

Friendly Rentals are fine. I have used them twice in Rome, in Paris, Barcelona and San Sebastian and have 2 bookings with them for later this year. I have not been disappointed yet. The descriptions and photos on their web site have been accurate and the booking, greeting and leaving procedures have all gone smoothly. I haven't stayed in the Europa I apartment so cannot comment on it, but the feedback is all positive. The location is a little further north than I have stayed before, preferring Piazza Navona and Trastevere.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
90 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

Thanks so much for your replies and info. Much appreciated.

Auckland, NZ
Level Contributor
336 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

In my experience Friendly Rentals were excellent to deal with and the apartment that we rented was exactly as described.

Missouri
Level Contributor
1,078 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

Looks nice enough--location is OK. I've stayed up around there before; if you don't mind lots of walking or taking cabs, it will be fine.

Davidson, North...
Level Contributor
243 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

I personally have not stayed in this paticular area,however I rented a wonderful apartment through this company last September. I stayed in their Sally Apartment in the city center. Everything worked out fine.The apartment was just as described,pictures where accurate,we were meet right on time with the caretaker. Had absolutely a perfect experience with Friendly Rentals.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
11,363 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

Not a bad area to stay ... at night around the Trevi area it's busy with loads of cafes and tourists and locals. We are staying close to your apartment on our next Rome trip in November.

10. Re: Opinions of this apartment please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 17:17