We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fco to hotel in trastavere

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canton
Level Contributor
31 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
fco to hotel in trastavere

i read there is a train from FCO to trastavere station, what are the times/schedule and cost, or should i just get a taxi?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: fco to hotel in trastavere

It's the FR1 line, they are pretty frequent but I am not sure exactly maybe every 15-30 min

It costs less than the Leonardo Express but again not sure how much.

From FCO take a train bound for Orte or Fara Sabina, takes about 25 minutes.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,187 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fco to hotel in trastavere

The FR1 line costs €8 from FCO to any of its stations in Rome including Trastevere. It runs frequently enough that you do not need a timetable.

From FCO, take the train that is not the Leonardo Express to Termini.

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,024 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fco to hotel in trastavere

When I stayed in Trastevere, I took the FR-1 train to Trastevere Station and then I took Tram 8 up Viale Trastevere because my apt was not far from Viale Trastevere.

4. Re: fco to hotel in trastavere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 03:40