We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap hostel or hotel in Rome

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kiev, Ukraine
11 posts
Save Topic
Cheap hostel or hotel in Rome

I'm looking for the cheap hostel or hotel in Rome near places of sightseeing.

Thank you in advance for help!

Louisiana
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap hostel or hotel in Rome

If you post the daily rate (in €) you want to pay, you will get better responses

I just came back and stayed by the pantheon for €190 per night at the Albergo Cesari. It was a great location, had helpful staff and was a good value for us.

Edited: 30 May 2012, 14:31
ireland
Level Contributor
975 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap hostel or hotel in Rome

Have a look at reviews for hotel lucia, especially review #4 by bvlenci, destination expert for Rome. www.hotel-lucia.com

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38,687 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap hostel or hotel in Rome

Also, go to www.venere.com - you can sort there by budget for available lodging.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,409 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap hostel or hotel in Rome

I often stay at the Hotel Lucia, as do many of my friends and relatives. For a cheap hotel, it has everything you need, except wifi.

Singapore, Singapore
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheap hostel or hotel in Rome

You could try Seven Hills Village Resort Rome. It's ranges from about €22 - €70 a night. It's B&B style in the Roman countryside. It's 12km from city centre but easily accessible by metroline.

Another option is 1909 Bed and Breakfast. It starts from €49 a night and is located in the city. They have wifi in the hotel as well.

Found these rates on http://www.bestplacetogoonholiday.com . A price comparison site I usually use.

Hope this helps you. :)

Edited: 01 June 2012, 09:37
Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,000 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheap hostel or hotel in Rome

I would not call Albergo Cesari a cheap hostal.

Try the Domus Ester near Campo de Fiori

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187791-d1005…

Or Rome City House B&B near the Pantheon

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g187791-d1196…

7. Re: Cheap hostel or hotel in Rome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 15:16