We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

hi all,

of course I intend to slide over some of my lunch dishes with parmigiano,prosciutto,bread and wine

Where is the best places in town for this? ( prefer non touristy if possible:)) )

TopBike Rental & Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Equipment Hire, Bike Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
City Wonders
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Night Tours, Day Trips
Stefano's RomeCabs
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Italy Segway Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Night Tours, Segway Tours, Private Tours
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

did I ask something wrong?? nobody reply :(

Rome
Level Contributor
372 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

You can ask for such in every restaurant, take a look also at the just new open Eataly where there are several restaurants just digit eataly on google and choose roma.

Ciao

Paola

Roma
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
12,693 posts
655 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

Instead of going to a restaurant (where you are usually expected to order warm dishes) I think you could go to a grocery and take away all these things. Rome is full of groceries, they are usually good quality and not attended by tourists. Near Termini there is for instance Ghezzi, at the corner of Via Montebello and Via Goito.

Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

Wine Bars have what you are looking for. these are a couple

Cul De Sac

OBIKA'

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
207 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

thnks for the replies..;)

Davidson, North...
Level Contributor
243 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

I will recommend Mimi and Coco's on.Via Del Governo Vecchio right off of Piazza Navona. I had a delicious plate just like you described with a great bottle of wine. Great area to be in and enjoy people watching sitting at a table enjoying antipasti and vino.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
203 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

the new place they opened close to piramide metro station called eataly it's perfect for what you are looking for. google that and you'll see.

quite busy though since it has opened 2 weeks ago.

8. Re: parmigiano,prosciutto and wine :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 23:47