We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Piazza Navona - Nearby Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Piazza Navona - Nearby Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife

Hello,

Am probably boring everyone to death with my posts on here with regards to Rome (sorry), however am going this Friday (13th July) and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some bars, restaurants etc that are near the Piazza Navona?

Me and the wife dont mind spending money on a lovely meal etc, however we like to explore all the local bars etc and not just the tourist ones. I was wondering if people could recommend some near to this area as we are staying at Casa Di Sara (which came highly recommend by TripAdvisor and looks amazing). Everything ranging from cheap to quite expensive...!!! (not overly expensive though as I have just recently been told am being made redundant after 12 years service and my payout isnt that great...lol)

Thank you for the advice and help in advance.

Mark

Ohio
Level Contributor
234 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Piazza Navona - Nearby Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife

Just returned. Try Maccheroni. They have a website. Locals visit here and the food is delicious. Also, try any of the restaurants in Campo di Fiori. All good. About a 10 minute easy walk.

Ohio
Level Contributor
234 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Piazza Navona - Nearby Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife

Just returned. Try Maccheroni. They have a website. Locals visit here and the food is delicious. Also, try any of the restaurants in Campo di Fiori. All good. About a 10 minute easy walk.

Hot Sulphur...
Level Contributor
880 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Piazza Navona - Nearby Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife

Head out of Piazza Navona on the side street that heads toward the river. You'll find several options along the way.

Navona Notte is our fav.

Safe travels!

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
241 posts
237 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Piazza Navona - Nearby Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife

There's a small square called "Fico" about a block from Piazza Navona down a side street with two super cute little bars. Also around the side streets in this area are a bunch of great restaurants, small and tucked away. I stayed right around here and I just took my TA app and said "search nearby", and always found something great.

Viera, Florida
Level Contributor
901 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Piazza Navona - Nearby Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife

I second Navona Notte..was very good and check out the bar right around the corner known as the Pittsburge bar! We were in Rome last Oct and met many people from PA watching football. What a small world!!

6. Re: Piazza Navona - Nearby Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2013, 06:16