We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you

Milwaukeee...
Level Contributor
142 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you

To all the contributors on TripAdvisor -

Thank you for guiding me through Rome. I returned yesterday with wonderful memories. Ostia Antica was wonderful for the quietness and cool breezes. My Cooking Class in Rome with Andrea and Erica was wonderful - probably the best authentic Italian food I had. The Pieta and St. Peter's made me cry and, although I have not stayed anywhere else to compare, staying in Trastevere at the Ripa Hotel was a great location for me. I walked to St. Peters, to Piazza de Popolo, and many places in between.

With grateful thanks,

Carole

BonAppetour Rome
Cooking Classes, Food Tours
Once in Rome
Walking Tours, Cooking Classes, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We'd love to see a trip report!

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
12,355 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you

Sounds like your planning paid off, research is a key to discovering the treasures of Rome. Ostia Antica has been pretty much deserted when I visited (twice), its really a nice 1/2 day trip out of Rome. To mimic bvlenci - love to see a trip report!

Hot Sulphur...
Level Contributor
884 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you

I'm glad you had a good trip!!!

4. Re: Thank you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2013, 05:46