We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small old romantic hotel

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Small old romantic hotel

Hello everybody

Can you please suggest a small romantic hotel, something traditional and old, in a nice part of Rome? I have a budget of 100 to 150 euros per night!

thank you!

George

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,155 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Small old romantic hotel

When are you planning to travel to Rome? Time of year makes a difference in rates charged. I'm assuming there are two of you since you asked for a romantic hotel. ;-)

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Small old romantic hotel

It's for one night on November the 10th. Yes, it's for my girlfriend and I! I want to make her a little surprise and find something traditionally Italian and romantic and preferably small! Do you know any hotel?

thanks!

Jersey, Channel...
Destination Expert
for Jersey, St Helier
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
680 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Small old romantic hotel

Why not try the Hotel San Anselmo. It is within a 15/20 minute walk of the Colosseum and has excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. It is small, quality and romantic and near enough to but far away from the crowds of tourist Rome.

4. Re: Small old romantic hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2013, 21:18