We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Car Transfer

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nice, France
Level Contributor
92 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Car Transfer

Hi, Romecabs is not available on our travel date. Does anyone have another recommendation for a private car?

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,242 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Car Transfer

airportconnection.it

Donna

Nice, France
Level Contributor
92 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Car Transfer

I read an old post somewhere on TA about http://www.jumplimousinerome.com/ and so I contacted them. They were great. They took us both from and to the airport on time and both drivers were extremely friendly. I highly recommend them.

South Florida...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Car Transfer

Rome Cabs v Best Limo's etc

We are going to be in Italy on a cruise in September. We are trying to see which "tour" company is best to use. We have looked at Rome Cabs and Best Limo's so far. Any feedback on which to do as we pull into the various ports would be appreciated. We are trying to stay away from the cruise line tours.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,410 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Car Transfer

Rome Cabs is often recommended on this forum. I've never heard of Best Limos. Have you tried putting the name in the search bar on the Rome Forum?

In addition to the services mentioned above, we've had excellent service from www.romeshuttlelimousine.com .

Las Vegas, Nevada...
Level Contributor
48 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Car Transfer

We are headed there at the end of July and booked with romeshuttlelimousine.com. Their prices seem very good.

6. Re: Airport Car Transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2013, 12:56
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,242 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Car Transfer

Just got back from Rome and used romecabs.com and romeshuttlelimousine.com. Both were great. I would use both again without hesitation.

Donna

South Florida...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport Car Transfer

THanks, if you can update us after your trip it would be really appreciated. Have a great time.

South Florida...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Airport Car Transfer

Thank you. Did you use them only for transfers or tours too?

Edited: 21 July 2013, 15:01
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,242 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Airport Car Transfer

We used both for transfers as we were not all arriving and departing at the same time. They were both great with very friendly drivers who helped us with our luggage at the airport and also into and out of the hotels.

Donna