We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apt. Popolo Vasari,near MAXXI Museum

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
103 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Apt. Popolo Vasari,near MAXXI Museum

I found a 4 bedroom apt through sleepinitaly. It is the Popolo Vasari apt. It says it is behind the Maxxi museum with a tram down the street. Does anyone know about this area and how hard it would be to get to tourist areas? Also, I did a search for this one and couldn't find any reviews for it.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,359 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apt. Popolo Vasari,near MAXXI Museum

You can check out the area yourself using Google Maps Streetview. It's farther away from the historic center than I would care to stay but there is a convenient tram, as noted. If you decide to do it, be sure to get one of the various transit passes that are available and learn how to use it correctly. It will save you money and hassle.

Happy travels.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Apt. Popolo Vasari,near MAXXI Museum

It is rather far from the historic center, but besides the tram, there are a lot of buses,in Piazza Mancini. One benefit is that you will be away from the crush of tourists and you will be in a neighborhood with the Romans, which in my book is a big plus....... I would consider it only if you are staying at least 5-7 days to offset the amount of time you will spend on public transport.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
103 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apt. Popolo Vasari,near MAXXI Museum

Thx, we will be there for 5 nights

4. Re: Apt. Popolo Vasari,near MAXXI Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 09:16