We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Rooms In Rome

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
166 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Family Rooms In Rome

I am travelling to Rome for 3 nights in July and i am looking for a Hotel to accommodate 2 adults and 3 children, ages 11,9 and 6,preferably around the Spanish steps.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Rooms In Rome

go to venere.com and put in your dates and 5 people in 1 room and they will come up with whats available.

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
2,157 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Rooms In Rome

Grand Plaza Hotel has a family suite with two bedrooms, each with their own sitting room. The inn at the Spanish Steps has Accomodations called "The View" that have connecting rooms. If you take them all, you'll have an apartment for 8! $$$$. These are all near the steps.

Omaha, NE
Level Contributor
403 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Rooms In Rome

You also might want to check out renting an apartment.

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
242 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Rooms In Rome

Hi Kieragray,

why not an apartment. I normally go to "Il Colle degli Ulivi" it's 30 minutes from the center and very well connected. My children loved to be there after our walking tours. we can easly get more information on this website or having a look at: www.eyl.it. Have a nice trip, Anne.

Oregon
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family Rooms In Rome

At one point I was looking for accomodations for 2 adults and 3 children... it is hard to find in a HOTEL, most don't allow 5 per room, unless you go with a suite.

I agree with the apt idea, and suggest doing a search here I posted a few apt sites yesterday.. all of which had options that would suit your needs. of location and beds.

Tomah, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
473 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Family Rooms In Rome

We just returned from Rome with our 3 kids (ages 13, 11 & 9), and we stayed in a hotel near Termini for 120 euros/night. We found that, overall, most hotels would just cram in a couple of extra twin beds into a triple to accomodate our family. An apartment is an excellent alternative, however, if you're planning a longer stay.

Malta
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Family Rooms In Rome

Hi Parentsof3, could you kindly name the hotel you stayed in? thanks

Tomah, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
473 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Family Rooms In Rome

I can't remember the name of the hotel, but it was on Principe Amadeo just off Via Cavour, about 2 blocks from Termini Station. It was across the street from the Hotel Torino (I do remember that, I could see it from our window).