We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiumicino into central Rome Termini

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fiumicino into central Rome Termini

I'm off to Rome with my daughter for 3 nights as an 18th birthday treat. Having booked the flight and hotel I am now a little anxious over the connection. Can anyone please give me tips on trains, taxis etc and costs involved. Thank you :)

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,455 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiumicino into central Rome Termini

See tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187791-c144716/Rome:…

Mississauga, ON
Level Contributor
3,126 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiumicino into central Rome Termini

See Top Questions about Rome. First listing is how to get to and from FCO airport.

We travelled late September and arrived FCO. We easily found the train and the ticket machine. Cost was E14 each. Runs frequently. Took about 30 minutes to Termini.

Depending on where you are staying, you could either walk, taxi or take the metro. Watch your belongings at Termini. We had no problems. Others have.

Enjoy!

3. Re: Fiumicino into central Rome Termini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2013, 10:18