We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scavi Tour E Mail Problem

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Groves, Texas
Level Contributor
896 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Scavi Tour E Mail Problem

We sent a request for a Scavi Tour for March. The Vatican sent back information for a tour and said we would be getting an additional e-mail to confirm and pay. Hoever, at the top of that e-mail they said that they were having problems with our e-mail address. We changed our e-mail to microsoft from incredimail thinking that would fix the problem and then resent an email saying we wanted to confirm and that our e-mail should be working. I got back the exact same e-mail today saying they are having issues with our e-mail address. Has anyone else had any issues with this? Would it be better to try to call and give them my credit card info on the phone? We are not sure what is going on.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,279 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scavi Tour E Mail Problem

They won't take phone calls as there are only two of them in the office and they are very over worked. Is it possible to use the email of a friend or family member? That might be the only way to make the reservation if you're email is failing.

Donna

Montreal
Level Contributor
17,790 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Scavi Tour E Mail Problem

I suggest you send them your credit-card info by fax: +39 06 69873017. You can send the number divided in two different faxes, if you're worried about security.

Groves, Texas
Level Contributor
896 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scavi Tour E Mail Problem

I ended up resending on my work e-mail. it goes to my Iphone so I will see the reply as soon as they send it. so far I have received the e-mail that says they got it. We will see what happens. i hope this e-mail works. I used our home e mail that we have had for over 10 years and I don't know that the problem is. We used they same e-mail last year for tickets with no problem. I have been e-mailing Rome and small towns in Sicily with no problem.

4. Re: Scavi Tour E Mail Problem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2013, 10:17