We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Roma Centrale Station from Via Ugo Bassi?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Roma Centrale Station from Via Ugo Bassi?

I want to go from Via Ugo Bassi with my family (2+2) to Roma Centrale station early in the morning to catch a 7.15 AM train to Florence. What is the best way to go? Should I take a taxi can I take bus no 75? Can someone guide me please?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Roma Centrale Station from Via Ugo Bassi?

Do you mean Termini Station?

If so then the 75 would be your best bet assuming it stops near by Via Ugo Bassi.

Another alternative would be to take a train from trastevere station to Termini. To reach trastevere station it would be a 15-20 min walk, but may not be practical if u have a lot of luggage.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Roma Centrale Station from Via Ugo Bassi?

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah I meant Roma Termini.

Since I was told that the frequency of Bus no 75 would be a little less on a sunday had to organize a taxi.

On my return from Termini, where would be the stop of 75 near the termini? Is it somewhere close to the termini? by the way not much baggage to lug around :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Roma Centrale Station from Via Ugo Bassi?

if your back is to the station, the 75 stops all the way to the very left of the bus plaza.

4. Re: How to get to Roma Centrale Station from Via Ugo Bassi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2013, 10:16