We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sean T from Angel Tours

rome
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sean T from Angel Tours

Thanks everyone for alerting me to the unfounded false comments being said about your Angels in Rome.

I think some comments are written by Jealous guides living in Rome, forgive them, nothing will annoy them more.

When you are the best you get attacked often, many other companies write negative things about us, they should spend more time trying to improve their tours, then we might have better tour companies in Rome.

There are two other companies in Rome as good as mine and I take my hat of to you.

We are not illegal, and we never abuse this fantastic forum.

If you don’t like us you are not obliged to pay, its as simple as that.

Every year you write these things which wastes time, are you evolving or revolving.

I am sorry for this, I hope you enjoy travel, the best form of education.

Thanks for your trust and support

Sean

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
420 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

We took a tour last month of the forum/coliseum with a very nice girl who did a good job and we enjoyed it. My only problem was that a few things she said were not true as far as I know. Can only remember one item, but she told us the Romans sacrificed slaves in their temples. I am not a scholar on Roman history, but I did teach ancient history and never came across anything about human sacrifice, just animals. I did not say anything at the time because I did not feel I should embarrass her. If this fact is not true, then everyone who has taken this tour with her is being mislead. I do have to say that I did not experience a tour with any other company and can not compare yours to anyone else. Maybe there is a way for you to check what information each guide is passing on to others.

rome
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

Do send us an email and we will refund you. A hotel called me one day to talk about facts, I entertained them because they are an excellent hotel. I took a few books with me so we sat down to roll over the "facts" and discovered together that many books contradicted each other. Lets not split hairs, at least your post is genuine. Was your tour a very bad experience, I am a genuine Irish man and will honour my word.

We are used by the U.N. in Rome and by most of the best hotels and 4 embassies and our profit funds the RomanRain foundation.

We featured in many Newspapers last year and this year and on Radio.

I can send the money to you or give it to a charity of your choice.

If anyone has any problem with us and you live in Rome pick up the phone I am very easy going, I will meet with you to put your mind at ease.

Sean

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,988 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

Hi Sean

I haven't been to Rome yet, going in June, so I'm reading TA regularly and find it a great help. I've been following the messages about Angel Tours with interest and read a very good article in the travel section of the Daily Mail about Angel Tours, it was a very good report, no negative vibes, I'm only sorry that I didn't copy it on to TA.

Regards

Barbara

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
399 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

Hello Angel Sean,

My husband and I are very much looking forward to our booked Vatican tour with Angel Tours in mid-June. And, I appreciate you confronting the Trip Advisor negative-comment issue head-on. Makes me feel more settled and secure about our decision. We are excited about our tour and seeing Italy for the first time!!

=) Quenzette

usa
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

Sean, Just because you offer a refund to people dissatisfied with your service does not justify your illegal activity. This is very kind of you, but you or whoever runs your operations are not a registered Cultural Association as you claim to be.

Like any non-profit service business, please provide the public with transparency? Please inform all of us how you are permitted to legally offer tours, what is the name of your "non-profit" business registered in the city of Rome? Because that is the name you are supposed to be using on your "membership card."

What were the names, dates, and amounts of funds you donated to a charity? All non-profit organizations in Italy are required to disclose this information to the general public. You do not disclose any of this on your website.

I think perhaps you do not really have any qualifications because many of the historic names on your website have spelling errors.

If you are not really a Cultural Association, please tell us what is your VAT tax identification number which should be printed on the receipts you give to the customers after you take cash from them on the street. This is very illegal if you dont do this.

I find it very bold of you to come on this forum after being exposed and offering such a false confidence to travelers. I will be notifying the UN office of Rome that you are mentioning their organization as patrons of your illegal activity in this forum, and where to find you. I will be directing the police to your evening tour at the Pantheon as often as I can, and maybe visitors of this forum will learn the truth, and I plan on exposing your other companies too.

No, I am not a guide, I am a salesman. My father was a professor of Archeology and worked on excavations around the Pantheon. This was a dear memory for me as a boy growing up around the area.

I dont require your forgiveness that you solicit. You should be asking for our forgiveness because you have come here from Ireland to take advantage of our economy for your own personal profits, offering an illegal service that provides inaccurate information, apparently leaving people on vacation stranded, and putting them at risk of fines and arrest.

There is also the question of the fake posts created by Angels Tours all over this forum which cannot be verified, but anyone can reasonably see that there is something suspicious going on.

You may not be afraid of the law, but that does not mean you should take all of these innocent travelers on that dangerous road with you. I will be happy to retract and apologize for any of my accusations if you can prove differently.

I look forward to you providing all of us with some facts about your operation.

rome
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

If what you say is true we will be out of work in a week.

I do admire your passion for my City and support your concerns

For that reason I welcome you to take an appointment with my solicitor and accountant

Angel Tours is here to stay we do a great job and we love our guests.

I cant answer you anymore I am too busy, call the office

Thanks again

Sean T

Boston
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

I would be interesting in hearing the answers too.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,545 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

Same questions asked on the forum before, but never answered.

Keller, Texas
Level Contributor
420 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

Do not want any money back. We enjoyed the tour as stated. We would not have been able to figure out what was what in the forum without a tour. What I am concerned about is that if incorrect facts are stated with every tour this young lady gives, then everyone who takes this tour will come away with wrong information unless they are knowlegeable about ancient history. This goes for other tour groups also. I just don't have any experience with other tour groups.

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
239 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sean T from Angel Tours

Sean you could end this by just answering the question - do you have a VAT? You claim you don't have time to respond to the questions that have been repeatedly asked of you but you have time to post messages to promote yourself. Don't use the boards to advertise if you aren't willing to answer questions about your company. I'm not trying to pick on you but you have the ability to resolve the issue and you refuse. This leads me to believe you are not operating a legal business but why dodge the issue if you have nothing to hide.