We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

Looking for an apartment in the Campo Fiori area for a week stay. Anybody have an agency they like or an apartment? Would like to stay around 200 euro or less a night.

Quebec
Destination Expert
for Mont Tremblant
Level Contributor
11,411 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

I rented from Cristina at Residenza Giubbonari. Her apartments are in the right location for you and have been extensively reviewed here and on Slowtrav. Doing business with her is easy and she is very responsive to emails etc. Her English is impeccable and I feel very safe dealing with her.

www.residenzagiubbonari.com/index.php…

Not sure what size place you want, you would have to enquire for rates. We are renting the large pink place for 8 people, so it is, understandably more than 200EUR a night.

california
Level Contributor
641 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

I second Christina's apartments. I've stayed there the last 2 years. They are clean, well stocked and in a great location.

NY burbs
Level Contributor
183 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

Based on on ta reviews, I contacted her twice in the past month and never received a reply. I used the email form on her website though, perhaps a email address is better. Good luck

Takapuna, New...
Level Contributor
3,480 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

I've been happy with Friendly Rentals in Rome and other cities. In their web site, once you have selected the dates and any other criteria, you will get a selection of all apartments in Rome available for the dates. Then select Piazza Navona as the Zone - Campo de Fiori is included. I have stayed in The Sally apartment and can recommend that but it is about 10 mins walk to Campo de' Fiori.

friendlyrentals.com/en/…accommodation-220.htm

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

Thanks for the suggestions. Will check them out.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
398 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

To Gooselee, try info@residenzagiubbonari.com, I sent a meesgae through the website yesterday and got very quick response.

Thanks bogwoppit for the recommendation, I've been looking for somewhere to stay in Rome for the past few weeks and this looks perfect!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,288 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

We stayed at Apartment Orbitelli rented through www.sleepinitaly.com and it was exactly as advertised, very quiet, clean and comfortable and a few blocks away from Campo dei Fiori plus easy walking distance to the Vatican. The owner lived in the only other flat off the stairway and was a charming gentleman. Highly recommended and much cheaper than your budget.

sleepinitaly.com/rome/…apartment-orbitelli

8. Re: 1st Time to Rome Apartment Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 20:15