We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive Restaurant Suggestions Near Raffaello

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
993 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Inexpensive Restaurant Suggestions Near Raffaello

Hi,

We are coming in from the states after an overnight flight and layover in Amsterdam and will be quite tired. Looking for a place near Raffaello hotel that is inexpensive for an early dinner. When I say near I mean a couple of blocks since we will be exhausted.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

PL

rome
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Inexpensive Restaurant Suggestions Near Raffaello

if you define early and where your hotel is, we can help better.

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
993 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inexpensive Restaurant Suggestions Near Raffaello

Early would be around 5pm and our hotel is in between Termini Metro and Cavour Metro Stop.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,725 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inexpensive Restaurant Suggestions Near Raffaello

I remember once looking for a late lunch in that neighborhood, because we had arrived in Rome after the normal lunch hour, and were very hungry. The pickings were slim, but there was one restaurant, whose name I don't remember, that was able to serve us lunch, although we were the only diners. I think you should ask at your hotel whether there is something open as early as 5, which would be extremely early for dinner by Rome standards. Another option would be to pick up some cheese, bread, salami, and fruit at a grocery.

rome
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Inexpensive Restaurant Suggestions Near Raffaello

yes, at 5pm you won't get a proper dinner. Best is to get a pizza by the slice or bread and cheeses, etc.

5. Re: Inexpensive Restaurant Suggestions Near Raffaello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 06:15