We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive Hotel or B & B in Piazza Navona

California
Level Contributor
13 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Inexpensive Hotel or B & B in Piazza Navona

My husband and I will be visiting Rome in mid - March. Anyone recommend a hotel or B & B for 100 Euro or less in the Piazza Navona area?

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,719 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inexpensive Hotel or B & B in Piazza Navona

You can try looking on www.venere.com/italy/rome , where you can select the neighborhood and then sort the list by price or by guest rating. Piazza Navona is one of Rome's most expensive areas, and your budget is on the low side, even for March, so you won't find a wide selection. Pay close attention to the guest rating and read the guest reviews. This is especially important with budget lodgings.

At this price, you're more likely to find basic B&Bs rather than hotels. Inexpensive B&Bs in Rome are usually just cheap lodgings with minimal services. You may see the proprietor only when you arrive, and the breakfast may be a coffee machine and some packaged pastries, or a coupon for cappuccino and croissant in a nearby bar. Reading the guest reviews should give you an idea of what to expect.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,134 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inexpensive Hotel or B & B in Piazza Navona

I've stayed here, its near Piazza Navona closer to Campo de'Fiori, basic B&B but clean, rooms from around 70 euro

http://www.estercampodefiori.com/index.php

3. Re: Inexpensive Hotel or B & B in Piazza Navona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 01:15