We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terravision Airport Bus to get from Fiumicino to Termini?

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
267 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Terravision Airport Bus to get from Fiumicino to Termini?

Has anyone on here used them to get from the airport to Termini with your luggage? What was your experience like?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
85,372 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terravision Airport Bus to get from Fiumicino to Termini?

There have been some complaints recently about overcrowding, and I think one about stolen luggage. Put Terravision into the search box above and, when the results are shown, select to have them displayed by date.

There are many ways of getting from FCO into central Rome. See the Top Question "To and from FCO airport" at top right of this page.

Edited: 24 December 2012, 01:59
Makati, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
431 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Terravision Airport Bus to get from Fiumicino to Termini?

Using Rome as my base during my recent holiday in Europe, I used Terravision a couple of times without incident. I did read about some issues with Terravision though prior to my trip so I just took extra precautions paying special attention to securing our bags. On all occasions, there weren't as many passengers from the airport to Termini compared to my trips the other way. Since I was traveling with my dad and mom, I let them board the bus first so they can save me a seat while I watch our bags until the driver closes the luggage hold. I did the same thing particularly while boarding the bus at Termini. So far the ride went smoothly and on schedule. About the only thing I didn't like was the chaotic boarding at Termini with everyone crowding the bus door scrambling to get in.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
249 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terravision Airport Bus to get from Fiumicino to Termini?

Yes, I did with luggage from FCO to Termini. This was my review.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…43286875

Keep your eyes on your luggage at all times. If you are in a group, then it is better to have one of you at the outside keeping watchful eyes of your luggage in the bus compartment, while the rest inside the bus with a reserved seat for you . Once you are on board, anybody can just go to the bus luggage compartment and walk away with your luggage.

When at Termini, get out of the bus as soon as possible because there are many shady characters who would converge at the bus once it arrives.

This is another recent thread on Terravision.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k439…

Gold Coast Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Terravision Airport Bus to get from Fiumicino to Termini?

I took the bus from Termini to Fiumicino in early October 2013. I had booked on line and it was only 4 euros. It was 10 minutes late in leaving, and it was very busy, but no problems. It took 50 minutes in heavy traffic but as long as you leave a bit of a buffer to your travel, I thought that it was good value.

5. Re: Terravision Airport Bus to get from Fiumicino to Termini?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2014, 05:16