We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st. peters hotel. rome.crowne plaza

liverpool
Level Contributor
853 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
st. peters hotel. rome.crowne plaza

hi all. stayingat thishotel. from 4. february. until, 8. february. not been to rome, before. so, need all the help. we can get. please.we are at a loss. about booking transfares. to/from airport. to hotel. who would you recommend? to book transferes with? have tried to find, some info. regarding, getting from ciampino airport. i know there are 2 bus services. that will take us. into rome city. but, what are our best options, from there. can someone, please guide us. thamk you.

Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: St Peter’s and Sistine...
23,055 reviews
from US$77.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Viewing...
530 reviews
from US$416.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour...
2,846 reviews
from US$125.00*
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,644 reviews
from US$58.00*
Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,191 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: st. peters hotel. rome.crowne plaza

sundaygirl. I think you questions have been answered in your recent posts, best bet would be a taxi or private car firm such as Rome Cabs or Rome Shuttle Limosine

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
21,236 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: st. peters hotel. rome.crowne plaza

That hotel according to google maps is way out in the boonies (and more importantly outside the Aurelian Walls). Best to contact to companies that jessybobs recommended

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: st. peters hotel. rome.crowne plaza

I've used Rome Cabs twice to get me from FCO to this hotel. They're very reliable and trust worthy, and I won't hesitate to book with them again the next time I go to Rome. The hotel is not near St. Peter's at all, but it does provide a bus service into Rome many times during the day, and the local bus stops in front of the hotel. Unless the route has changed since the last time I was there (Feb. 2010), the local bus will take you to the Vatican. The front desk sells bus tickets.

4. Re: st. peters hotel. rome.crowne plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 06:16