We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap, but safe and clean apartment for a month?

Saxapahaw, North...
Level Contributor
432 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap, but safe and clean apartment for a month?

I'm interested in renting or subletting an apartment in Rome for May 2014. I've found lots of apartments that will rent per night or per week, but I'm looking for a deal. Does anyone know of a good site or agency?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap, but safe and clean apartment for a month?

Try airbnb, you might be able to negotiate a price for a month stay. You can filter by apartments, price and location. Try and choose ones with reviews.

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
273 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap, but safe and clean apartment for a month?

I am renting an apartment for 3 weeks through HomeAway.co.uk. There were a lot of apartments that were giving discounts on longer stays. I used them before in Paris and they were excellent but this is the first time in Rome. Each apartment is individually owned so just make sure there are a number of good reviews.

3. Re: Cheap, but safe and clean apartment for a month?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2014, 06:18