We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice apartment with washing machine near Termini

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
825 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Nice apartment with washing machine near Termini

I wonder if anyone can recommend a nice apartment with washing machine and no stairs in the area around the main station. I'm getting completely overwhelmed by the choices available.

We'll be in Rome for 5 nights, and will have spent the previous week in hotels. We could stay in a hotel in Rome, but it would be nice to be able to do some washing. I'd consider staying in a hotel if it had washers and dryers for use by guests in the building.

We arrive and leave by train, so walking distance from the station would be ideal.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,414 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice apartment with washing machine near Termini

It's not really a residential neighborhood, but if you can't find a suitable apartment, there are laundromats in the area, although it would require going outside.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice apartment with washing machine near Termini

There are lots of residential pockets around Termini - Esquilino, Monti, Sallustiano, San Lorenzo. Check airBNB or sleepinitaly.com, you can filter by locations with washing machines. When checking airBNB, makes sure they have good reviews before booking.

I too find it essential to have a washing machine when travelling!!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
825 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice apartment with washing machine near Termini

Thanks. I found a place on sleepinitaly called Boschetto Two. It's in the Monti district and has a washing machine, a/c and an elevator. So it sounds good, but I can't find any reviews. I really don't like staying in places without good reviews.

Should I just take a punt?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice apartment with washing machine near Termini

I think sleepinitaly over all gets good reviews from what I have read here on TA, not sure about each individual apartment though......

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
825 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice apartment with washing machine near Termini

I have found a hotel with a guest laudry - IQ Hotel. It gets good reviews here so I've booked it. It's not far from Termini.

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,414 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice apartment with washing machine near Termini

I've never stayed in that hotel, but we had a very nice, and reasonably priced, dinner in their restaurant last year.

7. Re: Nice apartment with washing machine near Termini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2014, 07:15