Have you booked your flights yet? I can't decide if I'm going to gamble and see if they'll go down, or if I should just book it and let it be.
I'm looking at $840 per person right now. I'm flying muli-destination (into Florence and out of Rome) from Omaha, and I specified only one layover on the way home. (Can't help the two layovers on the way there, due to the size of FLR and OMA airports.)
My biggest concern is that I'm going over the Thanksgiving holiday (leaving the 21 coming back the 27).
I just can't decide.
What is everyone else doing?