We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iphone italian app

massachusetts
Level Contributor
55 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
iphone italian app

traveling to italy and looking to download an app to help with menu,directions etc...any ideas?

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,964 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iphone italian app

Type - iphone apps - in the search bar above the posts, there are hundreds, here's an example (see #27) there are lots more in Post #1:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k42767…

Edited: 18 February 2013, 15:16
Ipswich, United...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
4,834 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iphone italian app

I used several of the free ones for Rome. A couple of them were good to use as a GPS as the maps worked off line without any data connection.

Sorry I've since deleted them from the phone, but there are plenty of free apps in the app store.

massachusetts
Level Contributor
55 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iphone italian app

ok thanks

Benton, Arkansas...
Level Contributor
191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: iphone italian app

I have Triposo downloaded for me to use because it works offline, I also have True Maps which is just offline maps.

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
5,800 posts
672 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: iphone italian app

We've gathered up a list of apps that are helpful for visiting Rome here:

pinterest.com/spanishstepsapt/rome-apps/

Hope this helps!

Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: iphone italian app

I am impressed with your collection of apps on the Pinterest board and I see that you have several other boards that relate to Rome. I haven't really used Pinterest in my research and planning but clearly that was a mistake. Wow and thanks.

7. Re: iphone italian app

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 06:15