We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

I have been trying to call to book a time slot because we plan to use the Roma Pass but get a busy signal repeatedly. I realize that we need to pay an additional 2 Euro fee when we do this. Is it possible to book a time slot on-line since I can't get through?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,828 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

no. I would just continue attempting to call. Are you sure you are dialing the number correctly (011 before the 39 etc)? If not you may be getting a busy signal due to this.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

May not be anything you're doing!

See reply #6 here - for someone else who's currently having a similar problem....

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k529…

Peter

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
33,946 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

Are you calling during Rome business hours? If not, that could be the reason you're getting a busy signal. Just keep trying. You won't be able to book online without paying the full price and there are no refunds if you do this so just be patient and keep trying.

Donna

Asheboro, North...
Level Contributor
8 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

I called this morning--9 am EST--and got right through. The woman was very helpful, once she realized I really don't capisco l'italiano (and stopped laughing at my attempt. It is a beautiful language, just not made for a southern USA accent). I got through on 39 06 841 3979.

Asheboro, North...
Level Contributor
8 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

I called this morning--9 am EST--and got right through. The woman was very helpful, once she realized I really don't capisco l'italiano (and stopped laughing at my attempt. It is a beautiful language, just not made for a southern USA accent). I got through on 39 06 841 3979.

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

Thanks everyone, I did finally get through. Keep traveling. :)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
370 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

may I ask when you booked your tour for? I want to reserve for the end of May, but don't know if it is too soon

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

I booked for the 12th of May, so you should be able to do so.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
370 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

thanks

10. Re: Borghese -Roma Pass Book a Time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2014, 07:15