We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tiburtina to Campo de Fiori on a Saturday

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
6 posts
Save Topic
Tiburtina to Campo de Fiori on a Saturday

Can someone please provide insight on travel from Tiburtina station around 10am on a Saturday to the Camp de Fiori area? I am traveling with my son and carry-on bags. We would prefer public transportation rather than a taxi as we are fine to see the sights along the way as we are not in a hurry and this is our first time to Rome. We are meeting up with 5 others (staying in Campo), and am also curious if anyone recommends the Roma Pass or other transportation "passes" or if walking is the best option. We will be in Rome Saturday through Tuesday (4 days) with 4 adults, three children (ages 11-15). Thank you!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,917 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tiburtina to Campo de Fiori on a Saturday

The ATAC website http://www.atac.roma.it/ suggests taking Metro B from Tiburtina to Termini and then bus 64 to (near) Campo de' Fiori

Cincinnati, Ohio
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tiburtina to Campo de Fiori on a Saturday

Thank you for your help. I found the map, but I find it confusing as to the stops. I tried to put in the locations to get the route planner, but not all sites seem to be listed. I am hoping the bus isn't a problem to figure out and manuever, but I still need to check into purchasing the tickets.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38,763 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tiburtina to Campo de Fiori on a Saturday

Get the tickets at a newstand or tobacco shop; they cost 1.5 euros and once stamped on the bus, they are good for 100 minutes. Do NOT forget to stamp the ticket when you get on the bus; fines are made on the spot if an inspector checks your ticket and you have not stamped it. The machines for stamping it are on poles, squarish and yellow/orangish.

4. Re: Tiburtina to Campo de Fiori on a Saturday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 06:16