We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 nights inRome

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
3 nights inRome

I am going to stay in Rome for 3 nights with my mom. Then going to Paris for 3.

I appreciate any hotel /itenarary suggestions. Trevi? Navona?

and least expensive Air line for going to Paris.

Thank you,

Likely To Sell Out
Skip the Line: St Peter’s and Sistine...
22,966 reviews
from US$75.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Viator VIP: Sistine Chapel Viewing...
528 reviews
from US$410.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour...
2,818 reviews
from US$123.10*
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and...
11,606 reviews
from US$57.10*
US$63.40
Maryland
Level Contributor
1,560 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 nights inRome

For airlines try easyjet.com. Ryanair is a cheap airline but it's Paris airport is no where near Paris but very far away in Beauvais. For hotels check hotels with reviews at the top right hand corner of your tripadvisor screen.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
11,343 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 nights inRome

These 2 sites allow you to look for accommodations by location, price and amenties - read the reviews! www.venere.com and www.booking.com

For airlines check www.skyscanner.com Just remember the discount airlines can be expensive when it comes to luggage, both checked and carry-one rules.

London, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 nights inRome

hi, i would have a look on skyscanner or easyjet for flights. if you are looking for self catering apartments have a look on nextaway.com

4. Re: 3 nights inRome

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 05:15