We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday nights at the Vatican Museum

Spring Hill, FL
Level Contributor
474 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Friday nights at the Vatican Museum

I am wanting to reserve two spots on a Friday night at the Vatican Museum for October 4th, and I'm not finding that option when I go to the web site. I believe it's called "Vatican Under the Stars." Does anyone know if it will be available and how I go about making reservations. I know it's early, but I wanted to get it out of the way. We don't want a private tour, just regular admission, as I've been twice before and want to take my daughter at night when it's not as crowded.

Alnax Limousines Tours
Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Once in Rome
Walking Tours, Cooking Classes, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Italy - Historic Adventure Tours
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Archaeology Tours
Fragrance Tour
Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Scavenger Hunts, City Tours, Private Tours
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday nights at the Vatican Museum

From what I understand, they don't list dates until about 60 days in advance. I am hoping to do the same for my July trip and dates are not available yet.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
37,075 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday nights at the Vatican Museum

That's correct. They only list openings about 60 days out. You'll just need to wait until your date gets closer.

Donna

Las Vegas, Nevada
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Friday nights at the Vatican Museum

what is friday nights at the vatican? sounds beautiful.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
37,075 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Friday nights at the Vatican Museum

On Friday nights they open part of the Vatican museums for visitors. You must make a reservation and not all of the rooms are open. You can visit the Vatican website to see which rooms will be open.

Donna

Mentioned in this post
Vatican
Vatican
234 Reviews
Rome, Italy
5. Re: Friday nights at the Vatican Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 04:16