We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FCO airport and transfer from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
FCO airport and transfer from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5

I will be traveling with a group of 14 in early May. Our flight arrives from Malta at 10 a.m. in Terminal 3 and departs at 11:05 from Terminal 5. Our destination will be back to the states (airport Charlotte, NC). Is this enough time to get from terminal 3 to terminal 5. It is my understanding terminal 5 is a separate building and we have to take a shuttle bus. Help and advice appreciated!

NY
Level Contributor
3,562 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FCO airport and transfer from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5

Oh boy - are you sure you cannot stay in the T1/T2/T3 gate areas (airside) to make your connection?

You cannot easily, if at all, walk from T3 to T5 the last time I checked, not that it is far, use the shuttle bus. But of more concern is the check in time and procedures in T5 for coming back to the US on US carrier (not a foreign carrier code shared with a US carrier) which will take more than an hour, you are actually bussed back again to the gate areas, unless they changed in the past year or so.

2. Re: FCO airport and transfer from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 March 2013, 19:25
Cleveland, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FCO airport and transfer from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5

Thanks- will check on that...........not sure what to do since tickets are already purchased. Anyone else that has input I would appreciate it!

Targu-Mures, Mures...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: FCO airport and transfer from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5

please tell me how did you manage to go from terminal 3 to terminal 5.

I have the same situation and I`m I letle bit worried.

Tell if you tooked a bus or a shuttle bus, how it`s cost?

thank you!

5. Re: FCO airport and transfer from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 05:16