We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rome to civitevecha

uk
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
rome to civitevecha

i may be booking a ncl cruise from civitvechhia. i would be arriving into rome one day, then the next head to civitechia for the ship, how easy is it to get there and how long it take? the day we come home we dock at 6am and the flights at 12 midday, would that be enough time(bearing in mind we fly at 12 and would want to be at the airport arond 930. fuimino airport!

sorry for spelling, any help and how much it would cost i looked at trains but keeps going in italian?

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
5,415 posts
619 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rome to civitevecha

There is a Top question about Rome on this subject at tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187791-c151384/Rome:…

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
86,051 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rome to civitevecha

You can get train times in English from www.trenitalia.com/homepage_en.html but you will have to spell Civitavecchia correctly.

3. Re: rome to civitevecha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 06:17