We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online Vatican Museum Guide

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Online Vatican Museum Guide

Does anybody have a suggestion for a Vatican Museum guide that I can check out online? I would like to find a general map and description of some of the highlights that should not be missed when visiting the museum.

Unfortunately, my searches for Vatican Museum guides thus far have primarily turned up many tours, tour guides, etc. and not the information that I would like to find.

Any help would be appreciated.

United States
Level Contributor
9,569 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online Vatican Museum Guide

Have you looked at the Vatican Museum site?

…vatican.va/3_EN/…MV_Info_Settori.html

Click on the sections to see what is highlighted in the collections. Several sections have virtual tours.

TAB

London, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Online Vatican Museum Guide

Lightning19 did you find one as I would be greatful for recommendations. So far I have a lonely planet guidebook.

3. Re: Online Vatican Museum Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 07:19